Just a little something and then some:)

Whew...what a day! During the school day, kids who needed to retake the EOG's had to retake it. This means, I was left to teach kids who passed or got a 1 and their parents didn't sign the form for them to retake it. It also meant that I got kids from another class since their teacher was administering the test. I had two super fun activities that revolved around two different picture books. Well, the kids FLEW through them both and even completed the part I had set aside for tomorrow! I had to get home from the gym tonight and think quickly of something again for this group to do tomorrow. I needed something that had more substance and could really keep them busy. So, I finally opened this FREE packet from Time for Kids I got in the mail weeks ago...oops! And I found a SUPER cool debate article! AH HA! Did you see the same light bulb that I just did??? LOL!

So low and behold my debate activity for tomorrow! Kids will have multiple opportunities to learn what a debate is, how to have one, and create their own speech to give a debate! For just a second, I kinda feel like an AIG teacher...this is so advanced for my group of kiddos! 

So here is a preview of this activity! I hope you like it! If you want a copy, you can get it HERE



I also plan on having them make this rockin activity! Found it on Pinterest! I thought it was so cool! If you want to know more about this rockin end of the year activity, you can go to The Learning Tree and get all the details!


Enjoy the rest of your week:)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I love this guitar!! How stinkin' cute!!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that guitar! Too cute! Your blog is awesome!

    Come by and visit me at my blog sometime.

    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following now, too. Thanks for sharing. I don't do a rock and roll theme, but the guitar idea is great! Come check out my blog anytime :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I'm a new follower!

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete