Changing up my reading homework (freebie)

I have decided to change up my reading homework for 4th Quarter! I was doing some browsing on Pinterest and came across this awesome, yet simple, reading response unit

Lisa, from Fourth and Ten has created a list of nonfiction and fiction reading response questions! The best part...it is FREE! Make sure you go to her store and download this awesome resource

I wanted to make sure my students were recording what they are going to read...so...I made this recording sheet to go along with this unit from Lisa!
  
I also made one that has a column for "beads." I give my students beads for each 80 minutes they read. Their necklaces are getting pretty big!
 
If you would like the recoding sheet, all you have to do is click on the picture:)

I am also doing something new with turning in homework! Stay tuned this week for a post about my new homework idea!

Well, it is Sunday night and back to work tomorrow! Too bad I feel BLAH tonight! I really shouldn't have opened that window yesterday! I have sneezed about a BAZILLION times since yesterday! And it hasn't helped my throat either:(

Have a great week everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to Fourth and Ten's response questions - they are fantastic. I really like your response form too. Can't wait to hear your new idea for homework.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bead idea. Definitely want to remember that for next year. Thanks for the reading idea and form.

    ReplyDelete