Minute to Win it.....UPDATE!

I only have 3 more days of school! I can't believe it! I am SO ready for a summer of relaxation at the beach and working hard at the gym!

Last year I blogged what I do the last few days of school
Minute to Win it games!

You can check out that blog post HERE
It's FULL of pictures!

I plan on doing the same games plus a few more over the next 3 days! 
I have updated my FREE Minute to Win it unit with a total of 25 games!

The unit does not come with materials, but many of the items you will need can be reused in other games! 

I can't wait to play with my kids! 

Here are just a few of the games!






You can easily modify these games to materials you might already have. 

I took many of these games right from the Minute to Win it website and created a few of my own. 

I hope you can enjoy using these games! Your students will love them...promise! 

Enjoy the rest of your day! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. It's great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these activities - thanks for sharing this update and your file - I love it!

    ReplyDelete