Mother's Day final product....plus an added bonus:)

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there! I hope it is a very special day for you all! 

The other day I blogged about my Mother's Day freebie. On Friday, my kiddos worked on their special All About My Mom gift! I LOVE how they turned out! 

All I used was
-the all about me paper
-large sheet of construction paper
-fun scrapbook paper from Walmart

I had the kids create their own bouquet of flowers out of the construction paper! They turned out great!






I hope the mother's loved them as much as I do!

So, I decided to update my file and add an "All About My Dad" page!

Instead of flowers, I was going to let the kids create a tool box of their dad's favorite things:)

You can get this freebie HERE

Enjoy your day! Make it a great one:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Take a look at this new teacher-seller website when you have a chance.
    www.resources4teaching.com
    They offer great features not offered on any other similar sites.

    ReplyDelete