Classroom "BE" Board {Character Education}

Happy Wednesday!

I am sitting here waiting for the cable/internet guys to show up! We are switching companies because our internet is SOOOO SLOW! I can't wait to actually be able to use Nextflix and OnDemand without any download issue!

I have less than 20 days until it is time for me to go back...sad, very sad:( So it's time for me to semi start thinking about back to school! hehe!

Last year I focused on one saying and had a beautiful painting hanging in my classroom! "Be Brave" was my class motto and I loved it!

This year I want more:) I want my students to "BE" a lot of things, not just brave! I wanted to create a beautiful wall display where my kiddos can see all sorts of character traits that they can be! 

I bring you by newest, and probably my most favorite product...

I can't show you pictures yet of just what my board looks like because I can't get into my room. But as soon as I can, I will be posting pictures!

Inside you will find
~the word BE in large font to print out
~36 character traits

3 different word options
-without frame
-with frames
-with frames and color

I am super excited to print this and put it up! 

For today only, you can grab this BE Board decor in my TpT shop for only $1! 

Have an awesome day!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I wanted to do a "Be" board this year and you saved me a ton of work!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this a brilliant idea. Only such a creative person like would think of a way of how to motivate the kids to open up and encourage them to express themselves in creative and imaginative ways. This “Be” board will also be a perfect addition to my lessons plans and will make my kids more confident in expressing their feelings. I know that my students are too young to start thinking about online essay writing now, but this Be board will also be a powerful tools that will make them think creatively and critically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just that everyone wants to live in a beautiful city. I saw your blog and I really like it. you have less than 20 days until and I also get all kinds of help from Buy Assignment service if you see the quality of their work, By the way, I like to read blogs often It adds to the information. You have expressed your happiness in the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The increasing adoption of pets can be attributed to the rising demand for companionship and enhanced security. In terms of region, North America is likely to dominate the market owing to the rising pet healthcare infrastructure and technological advancements in veterinary hospitals and clinics. The canine arthritis treatment market in the region is estimated to further be propelled by the rising spending on the wellbeing of pets in the United States and Canada.

    check it out: eclinical solution market
    robotics technology market

    ReplyDelete