I'm a V.I.P {classroom management strategy}

Hello friends! I hope you have had a great weekend! It's been a pretty relaxing one over here! It is super hot, sticky, humid, and just plain nasty outside...so I am keeping myself inside and busy! I might take a trip to the beach and relax later today though! 

Back to school time is approaching...blah! One thing I really wanted to try last year was a V.I.P table but I was unable to. Well, this year I am trying it and I couldn't be more excited!




What is a V.I.P table you may ask? Well, after seeing some blog post from other bloggers I knew I had to do this! I wish I had my area to show you and blog about, but I don't.

A V.I.P table is a special place you can have students sit. Some teachers pick two or three students per day to sit at the table. At the table there are special goodies for them to use throughout the day. Some teachers move students during the day!

I am going to show you three blogs where you can find some awesome V.I.P ideas! Please check out these fabulous teachers by clicking on their button!


I am so excited to get into my room and set this up! I really hope the big kids {5th graders} like this! 

I created a freebie unit with some button printables, table signs, brainstorm notes and a rules poster.



24 different button combinations
10 V.I.P table poster colors to choose from

You can grab this for FREE in my TpT shop!

Enjoy your Sunday!



6 comments:

  1. Isn't Rachel's idea amazing?! She sure started a trend with the VIP table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO amazing!! I hope this works well for me this year!

      Delete
  2. Super idea! I want to buy the key chains from Amazon but your link doesn't work.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into that! Sorry!

      Delete
    2. I had no problem getting the link to work. You have to click on HERE in the PDF, not on the blog post! Not sure if that was what you were doing or not.

      Delete